Monday, January 31, 2005

my soul is a wandering spirit

As I stand here listening to the music
I feel the truth rising from the depths of my soul.
I know now that my true nature is to be free.
I can almost feel the wind streaming past the edges of my wings.
This is like looking at something for the first time
But knowing immediately it's genuine.
I feel my chen feeding my chi
My soul feeding my body's energy
I look at my hands and I see then change before my eyes
Not growing older but growing younger instead
And I now truly believe in the power in me
But also in it’s consequences
I know now that my soul is a wandering spirit
And this brings me energy but also brings me trouble
Because I won’t be able to feel free
Staying in one place for a long time
For now I'm staying here
Because I still feel the wind in my face
But one day that wind will stop
And I will have to fly away to feel it one more time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home