Saturday, February 12, 2005

The kiss

With a feeling hard to describe
Coming from a love impossible to understand
My dry lips longed for yours
Even before our eyes had met

When the words could no longer be suppressed
“I want to kiss you” was muttered in your ear
The emotions make a blur of the memories
But what happened I will never forget

As my lips touched yours
Waves of ecstasy rippled through my body
A feeling so powerful that I had to recover
Seeking shelter in your shoulder

Such powerful feeling can only be understood
That I wasn’t kissing with my lips
But that my heart was the one kissing you
As it turned all my flesh sensitive to your touch

Such gentle kissing as a butterfly kiss
Was more brighter than an rising sun
And the rabbit kiss rocked through my chest
Before hitting the rest of my body

All my body was exploding with sensitivity
And your tickles and the touching in my neck
Made me twist all over myself
Only to be surpassed by that delightful kiss

When I kissed you on the lips again
And you ran your fingers through my hair to hold my head
That made me smile inside
Because I felt you being moved by the moment

With your head close to mine
Your hair was lying on my face
Like a waterfall that was caressing my skin
While you kissed leaving a sweet taste in my mouth

This moment was too good for me to stop
I was addicted to your mouth
Like a candy that you want to last forever
I was letting this moment melt slowly in my mouth

In the beginning there was only a craving
Not knowing what to expect
But reality can be better than any dream
Because love can take you higher than heaven itself

With a moment that made all my life worth living
I knew what true happiness was
Just you and me and a couch
With my arm around you and loosing myself in your hair

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home