Monday, June 27, 2005

After all said and done

After all said and done
I still have this feeling inside me
something without words that cast a shadow
like a dark cloud that stands above me

What she has done wasn't such a bad thing
but it affected me so much
and now that all the issues have been resolved
this thing still haunts me like before

The answer to this mystery must lie in the past
but I never gave too much thought
inside there is something unresolved
and some memories I cannot reach

I don't know if this is the reason
but many it has to do with the cruelty I've known
when I was a child and a teenager
even if cruelty was not intended but only what I felt

This willingness to forget the past
is haunting me now that I won't remember
but only two incidents come to mind
and a general feeling of sadness in the past

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home