Friday, June 17, 2005

Four days

When I saw you I wasn't comparing you
Because I had no picture of you in my mind

The first day was a day of discovering
to take a picture of you and add to this feeling
to reconnect to the person I knew so well
and to feel your touch I yearned for so long

The second day was a day of sweetness
to visit new places with a closeness I never felt before
to hold you in my arms loosing myself in your hair
and to finish the day with laughter and hope

The third day was a day of extremes
to cry for you after thinking I could no longer cry
only to find true and complete happiness
with you and a sofa in a moment in time

The forth day was a day of sorrow
to know that I would leave too soon
and not hearing words of hope in your mouth
In a moment of intimacy but with your lips fleeing from mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home